1. What is the Health + Solidarity Race?
The Health + Solidarity Race is a project of the Student Association of the Faculty of Medicine of Lisbon (AEFML) that unites two fundamental pillars: sports practice combined with solidarity. Its VIII edition will take place from April 30 to May 2 , 2021 .
2. Is it a 100% supportive project?
The Health + Solidarity Race is a 100% solidarity project since all the profit obtained reverts to 4 IPSSs.
3. How can I participate?
With your registration you can participate to run or walk in any of these distances: 5km, 10km or 15m.
4. I cannot participate but I would like to contribute. What can I do?
If you are unable to participate in the VIII Health + Solidarity Race but want to contribute, you can always make a donation that will also revert to the 4 IPSSs.
5. Where can I register?
6. Until when can I register?
Registration on the online platform will end on May 6, 2020, and you will be able to register on May 7, 8 and 9 at the time and place of the dorsal pick-up.
7. Which institutions are supported by the VII Health + Solidarity Race?
The VII Health + Solidarity Race will support VOX Lisboa, Raízes, Associação Coração Amarelo and Fundo iMM - Renda.
8. What is the route?
9. What time does the test start?
10. How can I get to the match?
11. Can I get a participation diploma?
Yes, all athletes in the 10km and 15km event will be entitled to a participation diploma.
12. What are the filling stations?
13. Where can I see the results?
The results will be made available on the race website ideally within the next 24 hours.
14. Is there a place to store the objects?
The organization provides a cloakroom at the place of arrival.
15. Are there showers available?
Sorry, there are no showers.
In case of any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.